Denture Options in High Point
Dentures are a removable replacement for missing teeth. At Crystal Dental Group, we design modern dentures that look and feel more like real teeth than the bulky false teeth of the past.
Depending on unique patient needs, we may recommend full or partial dentures. Full dentures can replace a complete arch of broken or missing teeth. Partial dentures fill gaps in a smile that still has some healthy teeth.
Immediate vs. Conventional Dentures
If you opt for traditional dentures, you can choose between immediate or conventional options.
Here’s what you need to know about immediate full or partial dentures:
- They are placed instantly after tooth extraction
- Before you have damaged teeth removed, your dentist will take measurements of your mouth and have your permanent dentures designed.
- Moments after we extract your teeth, we will place the permanent dentures.
- You will not have to go a day without teeth!
- You should visit our office a few times for adjustments as your gums shrink after the extraction.
Here are the facts about conventional full or partial dentures:
- We place conventional dentures after the gums heal.
- You will have any needed teeth extracted, and then allow the gums to heal and adjust before returning to our office.
- The benefit of conventional full dentures is that they will be more accurately fitted to your new smile and will require fewer adjustments.
Building Unique Dentures for You
We go above and beyond with denture design. The Crystal Dental Group does not offer unrealistic false teeth. We take false teeth to a new level by providing dentures that suit your facial features and smile preferences.
Which form of dentures is right for you? We can help at Crystal Dental Group. After an examination and a discussion about your preferences for your future grin, we will formulate a treatment plan that will lead to your best smile!
To schedule a visit, contact our office today if you are in High Point or Jamestown.