Get Straight Teeth in High Point
Boost your confidence in every aspect of your life with Invisalign® clear braces. This discreet and affordable treatment will give you straight teeth without the commitment of metal braces.
You can enhance your natural beauty and improve your oral health by achieving straight teeth. The Crystal Dental Group is pleased to offer Invisalign® orthodontics, a convenient clear braces treatment for adults and teens.
Why Is Invisalign® Treatment Called “Braces For Adults?”
Some adult patients have never had braces. Others had braces in their youth but have noticed their smiles becoming crooked again.
Invisalign® treatment uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners. People won’t even notice you are wearing braces when you wear Invisalign® aligners. They are a great option for adults because they allow adults to maintain the same lifestyle and same diet without any major changes.
These same benefits apply to teens. We are pleased to offer Invisalign® Teen for younger patients who want clear braces.
Health Benefits of Braces
Although beautiful smiles are wonderful, we want to help you improve your oral health as well as your smile! Here are some oral health issues that you may experience when you have a misaligned smile:
- Crowded teeth can cause sensitivity, pain, and fractured teeth.
- A poor bite can cause TMJ and joint pain, leading to frequent headaches.
- Crooked and crowded teeth are more susceptible to decay and disease because it is difficult to clean between them.
Invisalign® braces will move your teeth into their safest and healthiest positions. When your teeth are not crowded, they will work in harmony with your jaw for better overall function and comfort. They will even be easier to clean!
Other Advantages of Invisalign® Treatment
Not only are clear braces subtle, but they also offer perks like:
- No Dietary Restrictions: You remove your braces before you eat, so there are no restrictions on what you can eat or drink.
- Greater Comfort: Invisalign® aligners are made of a smooth plastic that will not create mouth abrasions like traditional braces sometimes do.
- Easier Care: Remove your clear braces and brush and floss your teeth as normal. You can avoid the trickiness of brushing and flossing around brackets and wires, and see better results when the braces come off.
- Braces for Adults and Teens:nvisalign® teen
Ready to Create a Smile You Love?
Treatment time averages just 9-15 months, and you will only need to visit us once every 6 weeks or so for checkups. To learn more about achieving beautiful straight teeth, contact Crystal Dental Group today if you are in High Point or Jamestown.