Get Straight Teeth in High Point
Boost your confidence in every aspect of your life with Invisalign®. This discreet and affordable treatment will give you straight teeth without the commitment of metal braces.
You can enhance your natural beauty and improve your oral health by achieving straight teeth. The Crystal Dental Group is pleased to offer Invisalign, a convenient clear braces treatment for adults and teens.
Why is Invisalign Called “Braces for Adults?”
Some adult patients have never had braces. Others had braces in their youth but have noticed their smiles becoming crooked again.
Invisalign uses a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners. People won’t even notice you are wearing braces when you wear Invisalign. They are a great option for adults because they allow adults to maintain the same lifestyle and same diet without any major changes.
These same benefits apply to teens. We are pleased to offer Invisalign Teen for younger patients who want clear braces.
Health Benefits of Braces
- Crowded teeth can cause sensitivity, pain, and fractured teeth.
- A poor bite can cause TMJ and joint pain, leading to frequent headaches.
- Crooked and crowded teeth are more susceptible to decay and disease because it is difficult to clean between them.
Invisalign braces will move your teeth into their safest and healthiest positions. When your teeth are not crowded, they will work in harmony with your jaw for better overall function and comfort.
Other Advantages of Invisalign
Not only are clear braces subtle, but they also offer perks like:
- No Dietary Restrictions: You remove your braces before you eat, so there are no restrictions on what you can eat or drink.
- Greater Comfort: Invisalign is made of a smooth plastic that will not create mouth abrasions like traditional braces sometimes do.
- Easier Care: Remove your clear braces and brush and floss your teeth as normal. You can avoid the trickiness of brushing and flossing around brackets and wires, and see better results when the braces come off.
- Braces for Adults and Teens: We provide clear braces options for both adults and teens. Invisalign teen includes some features that will benefit busy teenagers.
Ready to Create a Smile You Love?
Treatment time averages just 9-15 months, and you will only need to visit us once every 6 weeks or so for checkups. To learn more about achieving beautiful straight teeth, contact Crystal Dental Group today if you are in High Point or Jamestown.